Take advantage of a free $5,000 towards your new home!
You may be eligible if you fit under the income requirements shown in the infographic below (more counties listed in the links below).
See if you are eligible:
- Total income for all occupants who will reside in the home is at or below 80 percent of the Mortgage Revenue Bond (MRB) limit for the county and state where the property is located;
- A fully executed (signed by buyer and seller) purchase contract on an eligible property is in hand;
- The homebuyer has at least $500 of their own funds to contribute towards down payment and/or closing costs; and
- If a first-time homebuyer (typically anyone who has not owned a home in the last three years), a satisfactory homebuyer counseling course is completed prior to the loan closing. Note: Applicants do not have to be first-time homebuyers.
The program is active:
- Funds run out fast!
- Must close on a loan before applying for the grant.
Here’s a quick snapshot of the process below:
*Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati