Take advantage of this $5,000 grant!
See if you are eligible:
- Total income for all occupants who will reside in the home is at or below 80 percent of the Mortgage Revenue Bond (MRB) limit for the county and state where the property is located;
- A fully executed (signed by buyer and seller) purchase contract on an eligible property is in hand;
- The homebuyer has at least $500 of their own funds to contribute towards down payment and/or closing costs; and
- If a first-time homebuyer (typically anyone who has not owned a home in the last three years), a satisfactory homebuyer counseling course is completed prior to the loan closing. Note: Applicants do not have to be first-time homebuyers.
The program will open on March 4th, 2019
- Funds run out fast!
- Must close on a loan before applying for the grant.
Here’s a quick snapshot of the process below:
*Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati