Class Act FCU is offering the cohorts of Teach Kentucky a special Loan
Package to help you get settled into our community and start your teaching
career. As THE education based credit union in Louisville we have been
committed to serving everyone in the field of education for over 65 years.
Our products and services are geared towards educators and we support
education in everything we do from employee volunteerism to scholarship opportunities.
By clicking above you will be directed to open your account. Below is what you will need.
- Social Security number (SSN), EIN or ITIN
- Driver’s License number
- Address and work history (at least 2 years)
- Utility Bill or Lease if your address does not match your current primary ID.
- You must be at least 18 years old to open your account online.
- Proof of recent graduation with bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months.
- Proof of recruitment as a cohort into the Teach Kentucky program.
What we are offering to Teach Kentucky Cohorts?
Honors Checking account that earns 4% interest on balances up to $5,000 and receives up to $25 in
Auto Loan up to $25,000 subject to value of the vehicle.
Visa Platinum Credit Card up to $5,000 LOC.
Personal Loan up to $3,000 for 36 months for moving expenses, utility hookups, etc.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to you changing the lives of young people in our