Class Act members have access to a wealth of financial benefits that exceed even most other credit unions. For the second straight year, Class Act has been recognized for saving members $490 per household compared with Kentucky banks. High use member households fared even better, saving an estimated $1,544 simply by banking at Class Act.
Here are just a few things that you should be taking advantage of as a Class Act member:
Accidental Dismemberment & Death Insurance (AD&D)
Class Act Credit Union wants to help protect your family with $1,000.00 INSURANCE COVERAGE PAID FOR YOU BY CLASS ACT CREDIT UNION.
As a Class Act Credit Union member age 18 or older you can help protect your family’s financial future with Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance underwritten by Minnesota Life Insurance Company. In addition to the $1,000.00 Credit Union Paid coverage, you can purchase Additional Coverage at group rates.
• You are pre-authorized for Additional Coverage up to $300,000
• Your acceptance is guaranteed – No Medical Exams or Health Questions
• Benefits are paid to your beneficiary if you die from a covered accident
You cannot be turned down for the Credit Union Paid Coverage —or any additional coverage you may select. All coverage reduces by 50% at age 70 and older, regardless of age at enrollment.
Remember, the $1,000.00 coverage is at no cost to you. It’s complimentary of Class Act Credit Union.
Please click the link below to enroll:
Robert Dudacek, Licensed Insurance Agent #972576-TN
Get access to over 30,000 ATMs in the Class Act network. Class Act is part of the Co-Op Credit Union network, the Alliance Once network and also a partner of Fifth Third bank so their ATMs are free too. Just take a look at our map on the Branch Locations page to see all of the available ATMs and shared branches around the world.
Any member can use a network ATM up to five times per month before receiving a fee from Class Act. PLUS Honors Checking members can use network ATMs all they want without ever receiving that fee. of course, Honors Checking members can also be refunded up to $25 for foreign ATM fees too, so you really can’t lose.
Our Honors Checking account earns 4.0% APY on the first $5,000! This means that you could earn over $200 per year in interest on your Honors Checking account and still get no monthly fees.
Just do the following after you open your Honors Checking Account:
- Make 10 debit card transactions per month totaling at least $200
- Sign up for E-Statements
- Make sure to have an ACH coming in
- Check online banking or the mobile app at least once every month
If you miss one of those 4 one month, no worries, you can always grab the deal the following month.
Take a look at the rest of the details here: Checking
Class Act Car Buying Service
Looking for a car can be a complicated process, and sometimes it’s hard to know who to trust! Class Act would love to help out as much as we can. Click here for the Class Act Car Buying Service. Through this FREE service, you can shop for your next car online and take a virtual test drive. Then save the trouble of missing out on the best deal but saving an average of $3,383 off of MSRP*. This service will take you all the way through the auto-buying process without all the headache of driving all over town and the heartache of bargaining for deals. Plus, when you book that auto loan you also will receive My EZ Car Care for free – listed below.
* Between 7/1/17 and 9/30/17, the average savings off MSRP presented by TrueCar Certified Dealers to users of TrueCar powered websites, based on users who configured virtual vehicles and who TrueCar identified as purchasing a new vehicle of the same make and model listed on the certificate from a Certified Dealer as of 10/31/2017, was $3,383.
My EZ Car Care
When you get an auto loan at Class Act, you automatically also receive My EZ Car Care as well! Take a look at the great benefit that you receive below:
- Auto Maintenance and Travel Discounts
- Auto discounts on repair, service, and maintenance at over 10,000 locations nationwide.
- Travel discounts at over 75,000 premium hotels and resorts.
- Discounts on Avis and Budget rental cars
- Discounts on Six Flags and Sea World
- Endless vacation rental discounts with over 200,000 locations worldwide.
- Mobile app allows easy access to discounts anywhere.
- Electronic Glovebox® and Mobile App
- Service and payment reminders via email/mobile app.
- Updating of service records by some service providers.
- Digital tools to view and print service history.
- Protection and documentation for vehicle warranty.
- Recall notices and safety information at your fingertips.
- Access to valuable auto information and state & driving resources.
- MPG calculator and driving cost calculator.
- Mobile app with 24/7 access to records.
- For an additional cost you can also sign up for Roadside Assistance
Love My Credit Union Rewards:
Sign up with Sprint as a Class Act member and you can be eligible for the following:
- $100 Cash Reward for each new line activated, up to 3 lines*
- $50 Cash Reward for lines transferred into the program, up to 3 lines*
- $50 Loyalty Cash Reward every year for each line activated or transferred, up to 3 lines*
- Offer also includes the BEST Unlimited Plan with Hulu, and 25% off eligible accessories in Sprint stores
PLUS, from APril 12 – June 30, 2019 when you open a new line with Sprint as a credit union customer you will be entered to win $50,000 cash!
The 2017 tax season is over now, but when you go to file your taxes for 2018, take a look at more discounts on Turbo Tax as a Class Act member!
You could save hundreds on home and car insurance with Trustage as a Class Act member! Click here to get a quote.