—– Updates —–
We have been hearing a lot about the coronavirus lately. There is plenty of information out there but there is
uncertainty about how it will progress. At Class Act, we are doing our due diligence to monitor the situation
and plan for possible impacts to our members as well as our employees.
Our call center is staffed and ready to help you with any questions that you may have. As a member, you
can help by taking advantage of our mobile app, online banking, world-wide ATMs and phone services to
conduct your banking.
All lobbies are closed until at least 12/13/2020. UofL branch is closed. Drive thrus at East and Main Branches are open normal hours.
- You can make an appointment to come inside a branch if you need assistance. Call or text 502-964-7575 to make an appointment. Masks are required inside the building for employees and members.
- Drive- thrus, night drops and outside ATMs are available for use.
- Use remote deposit on the Class Act app to deposit checks.
- Send money with Bill PAY to your external accounts, friends, and family.
- Apply for loans online and sign your documents electronically.
- Open New accounts online- Keep referring your friends and family to the credit union.
- Get account information through Express Line and online banking.
04/10/2020 – We added a resource page
Click here to view resources that we are offering to members
who may be in need of extra support right now.
03/25/2020 – We’re still here serving you
03/20/2020 – A message from our President/CEO, Lynn Huether
03/17/20 – Branch Access – Drive Thru Only
As of March 18th, 2020 we are limiting our branch access to drive-thru only.
As always you can access your account over the phone, via our mobile and online banking platforms.
For the protection of our members and staff we want to ensure that we are maintaining
social distancing as a preventative measure for COVID-19. If you need individual assistance,
please call 502-964-7575 to set up an appointment.
03/13/20 – Annual Meeting Canceled
Class Act Federal Credit Union’s Annual Membership Meeting scheduled for Wednesday, March 18th has
been postponed until further notice due to public health concerns. Our first priority is to keep our
credit union members, employees and families safe, and feel now is not the proper time for large
social gatherings. We value your involvement at this annual event and will keep you informed when
the meeting has been rescheduled.
You can access your money in a number of different ways:
Online Banking: Access your account 24/7 by logging into your account at www.classact.org. Need to sign up? Register here.
Our mobile app is more capable than ever! You can do all of the following from your mobile device:
- Check account balances
- Review transactions
- Deposit checks
- Transfer money between Class Act accounts
- Transfer money outside of your Class Act account with Bill Pay
- Pay your bills with Bill Pay
- View locations
- Apply for a loan
- Send us a message through the Message Center
- And more!
ATMs: As a Class Act member you have access to over 30,000 network ATMs worldwide! See the full map here. Or view the branch/ATM map from your mobile device under Locations/ATMs.
Expressline: Call 502-964-7575 Option 1. Through Expressline you can do all of the following:
- Check balances
- Transfer money
- Recent transactions
- And more!
Call In: We are fully staffed to take your call. Reach us at 502-964-7575 with any questions about your accounts and loans at Class Act.
We are here for our members. Class Act has services in place to assist members who may be experiencing financial hardships as a result of the coronavirus pandemic whether that be Skip-a-Pay, Smart Choice Loans, or other loan extensions. Please call 502-964-7575 for more information.