What is the Class Act School Showdown?
Class Act Federal Credit Union is invested in the education community of Louisville and surrounding areas. As a way to give back, we are hosting a video voting competition that will end in awarding two schools with $5,000. To keep up the excitement, we will be awarding milestone prizes in the months of October and November to the schools with the most votes. The Class Act School Showdown is our way of saying “thank you” to our schools.
What you need to do to enter:
- Check the PDF below of qualified schools to ensure you are eligible. Then, read the PDF below of competition rules.
- The principal or appropriate school representative should fill out the form below.
- Create a video – no longer than 2 minutes – showing everyone what your school represents and what the school would do with $5,000.
- A ShareFile link to upload your video will be sent to the email address you provided. Upload your video.
- Class Act will send out the link to the voting page to the person who entered, as well social media, on September 28th.
- Once you get the voting link, share on your social media and with the school to encourage votes.
- Follow Class Act Federal Credit Union on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for “bonus votes” opportunities between October 1 – November 30.
When is the Class Act School Showdown?
August 1 – September 24: Schools can create their video and send them to Class Act. *Make sure you have video/photo releases on file at the school for anyone in the video.
October 1 – November 30: Schools and the community can vote for their favorite video up to one time per day.
December 3: The winning schools will be announced.
December 16-20: The winning schools will be presented with their checks.
Spring 2020 – Class Act will do a follow up with the school on what they did with their prize money.
Nominate Your School Below!