Career and Volunteer Opportunities with Class Act Federal Credit Union
Class Act Federal Credit Union is searching for talented, hard-working, service-oriented individuals to join our dynamic organization! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we offer rewarding career opportunities in retail branch operations, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, Lending, and more.
Class Act offers a competitive employee benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive pay
- Generous benefits
- 11-12 Paid Holidays per year
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability benefits
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401k with employer match
- Higher education assistance reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Professional certifications through CUNA
- Ongoing internal career development opportunities
- Culture of open communication, community involvement, learning and fun
***Employment benefits are subject to change throughout employment.
One of the defining characteristics of credit unions, including Class Act FCU, is that they are led by individual members who serve voluntarily on the board as well as on various committees. Board and committee members receive no pay for their service to the credit union, and they have no financial incentive whatsoever in the performance of the credit union. Their sole objective is to make decisions that are in the best interest of the membership. If you are a passionate credit union member and would like to learn more about becoming a volunteer, contact us by email or call us at 502.964.7575.